A DOT Physical is necessary to ensure that drivers are physically fit enough to operate a commercial motor vehicle. Many people put off taking their DOT physical thinking that it will take too much time or that paperwork will be a hassle to complete. We provide quick physicals with a DOT Certified Medical Examiner so that you can get in and get back to your day. We also understand how important it is for a driver to maintain their commercial driver’s license, so you can trust us to be professional and knowledgeable about your needs as a commercial driver.
What To Bring To Your DOT Physical
When you arrive at your appointment, we will need the following from you:
- A current driver’s license issued from the state or other form of valid ID
- Any glasses, hearing aids, or contacts that you wear
- A list of all medications that you currently take
- Any special notices from your doctor (considerations, exemptions, etc.)
- A urine sample. Be sure to come well-hydrated, as we will need a urine sample to test for glucose, blood, dehydration, protien, etc…